Qubes OS is a security-focused operating system that, as tech editor Kyle Rankin puts it, "is fundamentally different from any other Linux desktop I've used". Join us this weekend in reading Kyle's multi-part series on all things Qubes
Radicle is a peer-to-peer stack for creating open source software together. A collaboration environment that’s designed to be:
* Offline first: all data, including issues, comments and other social artifacts is yours & lives on your machine.
* Peer-to-peer: with no central server or intermediary in control.
* Cryptographically secure: user data that is tamper-proof & unforgeable, using public key cryptography.
* Programmable: developers can program the way in which they collaborate.
* Interoperable & open: reflecting the values of the open source community.
Unofficial list of public Matrix servers
Linux workstation security checklist.
This document is aimed at teams of systems administrators who use Linux workstations to access and manage your project's IT infrastructure.
Open source licenses grant permission to everyone to use, modify, and share licensed software for any purpose, subject to conditions preserving the provenance and openness of the software.
Kaggle Digit Recognizer Competition Dataset as .jpg Image Files
Take a whirlwind tour of your next favorite language. Community-driven!
Hyperpolyglot. Programming Languages commonly used features in a side-by-side format Lisp: Common Lisp, Racket, Clojure, Emacs Lisp ca side-by-side reference sheet
Hyperpolyglot. Programming Languages commonly used features in a side-by-side format