Willkommen auf distrochooser.de. Dieser Test soll Dir helfen, dich in der Welt der Linux-Distributionen zu orientieren.
A curated list of Terminal frameworks, plugins & resources for CLI lovers.
This page links to blog posts, videos, and slide decks discussing moving a code base to Go from some other language.
"Was wäre, wenn...": Die TR-Redaktion lässt in ihrer Science Fiction-Rubrik ihrer Kreativität freien Lauf und denkt technologische Entwicklungen in kurzen Storys weiter.
The “d” in “dweb” usually stands for either decentralized or distributed.
A collection of interesting networks and technology aiming at re-decentralizing the Internet.
A list of useful resources aimed to self-publish a book on Amazon using Bookdown.
Explore thousands of artworks in the museum’s wide-ranging collection—from our world-renowned icons to lesser-known gems from every corner of the globe—as well as our books, writings, reference materials, and other resources.
Top digital products and trends in design
Qubes OS is a security-focused operating system that, as tech editor Kyle Rankin puts it, "is fundamentally different from any other Linux desktop I've used". Join us this weekend in reading Kyle's multi-part series on all things Qubes
Radicle is a peer-to-peer stack for creating open source software together. A collaboration environment that’s designed to be:
* Offline first: all data, including issues, comments and other social artifacts is yours & lives on your machine.
* Peer-to-peer: with no central server or intermediary in control.
* Cryptographically secure: user data that is tamper-proof & unforgeable, using public key cryptography.
* Programmable: developers can program the way in which they collaborate.
* Interoperable & open: reflecting the values of the open source community.
Unofficial list of public Matrix servers
Linux workstation security checklist.
This document is aimed at teams of systems administrators who use Linux workstations to access and manage your project's IT infrastructure.