Radicle is a peer-to-peer stack for creating open source software together. A collaboration environment that’s designed to be:
* Offline first: all data, including issues, comments and other social artifacts is yours & lives on your machine.
* Peer-to-peer: with no central server or intermediary in control.
* Cryptographically secure: user data that is tamper-proof & unforgeable, using public key cryptography.
* Programmable: developers can program the way in which they collaborate.
* Interoperable & open: reflecting the values of the open source community.