CoyIM is a new #chat
client that is #safe
by default: no settings to change, no plugins to install, no computer configuration to change.
* Support of the latest version of OTR.
* Detection of Tor (if installed) and connection through it.
* Use of Tor Onion Service if it is known by the server in question.
* Use of separate Tor circuits for each account in order to make it harder to tie accounts together.
* Insertion of random delays before connecting to each account in order to make fingerprinting of connections between accounts harder.
* SRV lookup for the server over Tor if available.
* Import of account settings, OTR settings, fingerprints and private keys from other clients like Pidgin, Adium, Gajim or xmpp-client.
* Saving of all your configuration, including OTR fingerprints and keys in an encrypted configuration file.